What can the PRIDE team do for you?
PRIDE uses a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary team approach to achieve Functional Restoration that is:
- Medically directed and supervised
- Based on a sports medicine approach to spine and extremity care
- Unique in its ability to quantify function through a comprehensive Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) to identify problem areas, set goals for treatment and monitor progress
- Able to Identify and resolve psychosocial barriers to recovery
PRIDE patients come to us with a variety of payment methods including:
- Workers Compensation
- Texas Department of Assistive Rehabilitative Services (DARS)
- Federal Workers Compensation including Department of Defense
- Managed Care / Group Health
- Private Pay
PRIDE patients travel from all over for their treatment here.
The referral team works with out-of-area patients, providing them with travel, hotel, logistical information and support to help make their visit to PRIDE as simple as possible.
Our goal is to help patients improve their functioning and quality of life through a highly individualized, hands-on comprehensive program.
Treatment Program Options
Chronic Pain Management
Functional Restoration Program
- Medication Management
- Physician Care
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Case Management
- Psychology / Counseling
- MMI and IR when applicable
- Post Program Follow-up
Early Intervention & Secondary Care
- Physical / Occupational Therapy (When the patient has had no prior therapy)
- Intensive Reconditioning Program (Early Return-to-work / Stay at work)
- Early Functional Restoration Program (Abbreviated for early cases)