Conditions / Diagnoses
At PRIDE, we treat all chronic pain conditions that create limitations to daily functioning.
- Any chronic pain condition resulting from a body injury (such as sprains, strains, contusions, fractures, dislocations etc.)
- Chronic spinal pain related to disc, facet, nerve or postsurgical problems.
- Any postoperative chronic pain from the arm or leg region.
- Any nerve compression problem, with or without surgery (such as carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, brachial plexus injury, any radiculopathy, any peripheral nerve injury etc.)
- Any chronic pain resulting from sudden appearance of spine, arm or leg pain (such as tendonitis, bursitis, arthritis etc.)
- Any systemic arthritis resulting from a rheumatologic condition (such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis etc.)
- Any chronic pain resulting from sympathetic nerve pain (like CRPS or RSD)
- Any chronic pain resulting from Central Sensitization (such as fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, migraine headaches with neck pain etc.)
In addition, we offer psychological assessment, counseling, and Cognitive Behavioral Treatment (CBT) for chronic pain and injury-related stress and mental health problems, including:
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Adjustment disorder
- Major depressive disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Stress-related somatic symptoms
- Post-concussive and mild traumatic brain injury residual symptoms
Please keep in mind that communications via email over the internet are not secure. Although it is unlikely, there is a possibility that information you include in an email can be intercepted and read by other parties besides the person to whom it is addressed.
Please do not include personal identifying information such as your birth date, or personal medical information in any emails you send to us. No one can diagnose your condition from email or other written communications, and communication via our website cannot replace the relationship you have with a physician or another healthcare practitioner.